A ZF project would not run out of the box on a fresh installation of WAMP. The purpose of this guide is to act as a checklist for the experienced, and a step by step guide for the more inexperienced. Before we start, this article is written based on WampServer 2.0i with Zend Framework 1.10. If you are using earlier versions, the steps should work, but you might want to consider upgrading to the newest.
- Make sure Wamp is running ok
- Enable virtual hosts, mod_rewrite, and override in ‘httpd.conf’
- Set up virtual host in ‘httpd-vhosts.conf’
- Check include paths for the Zend library
- Add Custom URLs in host file
1. Make sure Wamp is running ok
Navigate to http://localhost on your favorite browser, you should see the WampServer welcome screen with headings “Server Configuration”, “Tools”, “Your projects” etc. If not, check your Wamp installation before proceeding further.